Why Host a Block Party?
Block parties are a great way to build relationships within your community as you share Christ. A block party can help you
- Meet your neighbors
- Minister to a people group
- Support your community
- Enhance a church activity
Block Party Ideas
Set a theme. It could be a Food Drive, Neighborhood Watch Organization, Neighborhood Fun Night, or a Backyard Bible Club.
What’s Inside the Trailer?
- Bounce House
- Popcorn Machine
- Snow Cone Machine
- Sound System
- And much more!
A Planning Checklist
- Be sure to check with local authorities for needed permits.
- Enlist and train plenty of volunteers; involve the community
- Serving food? What supplies are needed?
- Promotion – Make flyers and posters and distribute them
- Review and follow safety guidelines
- Arrange for clean-up
Sounds great! How Do I Reserve the Trailer?
Concord Baptist Association
The Block Party Trailer is housed at the association office:
804 Fairmount Boulevard
Jefferson City, MO
Reservations are accepted up to 6 months in advance.
Application (sent by request) and fees are to be submitted to the Concord Baptist Association Office as soon as your event date is set.
Key pick-up will be arranged when application and fees have been received.
Concord Baptist Association churches $100
Non-Association use $150
Security Deposit – all users $200*
*Security deposit will be refunded after the trailer and key are returned and verified
clean, properly loaded, and ready for the next user.