Why Host a Block Party?
Block parties are a great way to build relationships within your community as you share Christ. A block party can help you
- Meet your neighbors
- Minister to a people group
- Support your community
- Enhance a church activity
Block Party Ideas
Set a theme. It could be a Food Drive, Neighborhood Watch Organization, Neighborhood Fun Night, or a Backyard Bible Club.
What’s Inside the Trailer?
- Bounce House
- Popcorn Machine
- Snow Cone Machine
- Sound System
- And much more!
A Planning Checklist
- Be sure to check with local authorities for needed permits.
- Enlist and train plenty of volunteers; involve the community
- Serving food? What supplies are needed?
- Promotion – Make flyers and posters and distribute them
- Review and follow safety guidelines
- Arrange for clean-up
Sounds great! How Do I Reserve the Trailer?
The Block Party Trailer is housed at the association office:
400 East High Street
Jefferson City, MO 65101
Reservations are accepted up to 6 months in advance.
Application (sent by request) and fees are to be submitted to the Concord Baptist Association Office as soon as your event date is set.
Key pick-up will be arranged when the application and fees have been received.
Non-Association use $150
Security Deposit – all users $200*
*Security deposit will be refunded after the trailer and key are returned and verified
clean, properly loaded, and ready for the next user.
Block Party Trailer Policy and Guidelines
Fill out the info below, and you will be given a link to download our info packet